The Emerald Heist: an interactive dinner theater production
Enjoy sitting right alongside cast members in this unique dinner theater mystery.
In the first-class dining car on a passenger train, we meet Mrs. Winston, an incredibly generous person. Her latest selfless acts include upgrading the coach tickets of a hungry couple and allowing a small museum to exhibit her famed Rockefeller Emerald ring, but when a thief attempts to steal the emerald only discover that it’s already missing, the situation quickly goes off-track and hilarity ensues!
- Saturday, April 4, 2020, at Prince Michel Winery at 6:30 pm, 154 Winery Ln, Leon, VA 22725
- Sunday, April 5, 2020, at Coyote Hole Ciderworks at 2:00 pm, 225 Oak Grove Dr, Mineral, VA 23117
- The Prince Michel Performance includes the cost of the food but not alcohol.
Prince Michel ‘s Buffet Menu
- Tossed Salad with Ranch & Italian Dressings
- Pulled Pork BBQ with Rolls
- Fire Roasted Chicken with Rolls
- Cole Slaw
- Dessert Chocolate Mousse Tort
- The Coyote Hole Ciderworks Performance includes a 4-course flight of ciders but not the meal.
For more information, contact: Jessy Mahr Stageworks@windmorefoundation.org