As Artistic Director of StageWorks, I am disappointed to announce that due to the current threat posed by the Coronavirus, we will be postponing our production of the Emerald Heist. We are working on solidifying a new date with Prince Michel Winery and encourage everyone who purchased tickets to hold on to them as we plan on rescheduling the performance in the near future. The show must go on!!! And it will once the situation improves! As of today, we are looking to reschedule in early June once, and if, the ban on gatherings of 50 or more people has been lifted.
Please stay tuned for further updates and if you have any questions do not hesitate to email me at Stageworks@windmorefoundation.org.
Thank you for being patient with us as we navigate this crazy world that we are living in right now!
The Emerald Heist: an interactive dinner theater production
Enjoy sitting right alongside cast members in this unique dinner theater mystery.
In the first-class dining car on a passenger train, we meet Mrs. Winston, an incredibly generous person. Her latest selfless acts include upgrading the coach tickets of a hungry couple and allowing a small museum to exhibit her famed Rockefeller Emerald ring, but when a thief attempts to steal the emerald only discover that it’s already missing, the situation quickly goes off-track and hilarity ensues!
- Saturday, April 4, 2020, at Prince Michel Winery at 6:30 pm, 154 Winery Ln, Leon, VA 22725
- Sunday, April 5, 2020, at Coyote Hole Ciderworks at 2:00 pm, 225 Oak Grove Dr, Mineral, VA 23117
- The Prince Michel Performance includes the cost of the food but not alcohol.
Prince Michel ‘s Buffet Menu
- Tossed Salad with Ranch & Italian Dressings
- Pulled Pork BBQ with Rolls
- Fire Roasted Chicken with Rolls
- Cole Slaw
- Dessert Chocolate Mousse Tort
- The Coyote Hole Ciderworks Performance includes a 4-course flight of ciders but not the meal.
Guess the Emeralds Contest: Record your guess here: GUESS
For more information, contact: Jessy Mahr Stageworks@windmorefoundation.org